When Uploading a Purchase Order Using Custom Template The Shipment Method Is Modified Unintentionally
(Doc ID 2671566.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While uploading a Custom PO template which does not include any update for the 'Ship Method' field, it is switching the ship method from 41 (Air, container) to 11 (Vessel, Container). This appears to only happen when a purchase order has 41 (Air, container) ship method.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download blank template.
2. On orders tab, Action= Update, Order=123(or any PO with a ship method 41), Status= Worksheet, Re-Approve=Yes.
3. On order_hts tab, Action= Create, Order=123, item= 123, HTS = 123, Import Country = US, Effect From=16-MAY-18, Effect to =31-DEC-39, status=Approved.
4. Save template.
5. From RMS, Tasks ->Orders->Upload Orders from file
6. Select template , Source= browse to saved file, Destination= 'RMS Tables'
7. Upon completion, review PO to see shipment method has changed from Air, Container to Vessel, Container
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document