Maintain Item Location Privilege Does Not Allow To Add First Location
(Doc ID 2671821.1)
Last updated on MAY 22, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Maintain item location privilege allows to add item-locations only if an item already ranged to at least one location.
Steps to reproduce:
Prerequisites: User has 'Supply Chain Analyst' job.
1. Login with the Admin user
2. Create a simple 2-level item (tran_level = 1), submit, approve
3. Make sure to have another user that has Supply Chain Analyst Role/SUPPLY_CHAIN_ANALYST_JOB that has MAINTAIN_ITEM_LOCATIONS_PRIV granted (out of the box setup).
4. Login with the user who has only Supply Chain Analyst Role/SUPPLY_CHAIN_ANALYST_JOB
5. Access the item created in step #2 and try to add the Locations and observe error "No locations are associated with this item"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document