Email Groups / Contact Groups Not Recognized by Office 365 Add-in
(Doc ID 2671862.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion CX Sales Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.20.01.0 version, Microsoft Office 365
Outlook 365 Contact Groups not working with Add-in
Customer had several users report that contact groups that they use in Outlook 365 to send out emails don't work with the SalesCloud add-in. The group has to be expanded before the add-in will recognize the email address. Are there any plans to allow this functionality with contact groups?
Steps to Reproduce
- Compose email and add recipient as an email group , instead of individual email ids.
- Open OEC for Office 365 plugin
- It shows "There are no recipients added to the email. dd recipients and refresh."
- Expand the email group to show individual emails
- Hit Refresh on the plugin
- Plugin recognizes the first email and opens relevant contact information
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document