Oracle Public Sector Permits Cloud: Plan Review Due Dates Can Be Set Beyond The Plan Review Cycle Due Date
(Doc ID 2672341.1)
Last updated on JUNE 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Public Sector Permits Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
One can manually set individual review due dates beyond the cycle's due date without any validation of the relationship. If the Plan Review Cycle has a Due Date, any due date set manually for an individual review should be the same as or sooner than the cycle's due date.
1. Log in to PSCR as a plan review coordinator.
2. Find a permit with an open Plan Review Cycle, or start a new Cycle on a permit in Plan Review status.
3. If there is no Cycle Due Date, set one.
4. Add reviewers to the cycle if none are present already.
5. Open the details of an individual plan review and select a Due Date that is after the cycle's due date.
6. Click Save.
7. Validate whether you receive any error regarding the setting of the date beyond the cycle's due date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document