PRC:POZ: 20B - Suppliers Are Able to See Other Suppliers Consumption Advice Information in Supplier Portal
(Doc ID 2673285.1)
Last updated on MAY 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.04.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Inventory Management - Version 11.13.20.04.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Supplier Portal Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.04.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Supplier Portal - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue Description: Supplier Portal showing Supplier Consigned Inventory and Consumption Advices for ALL Suppliers.
After moving to 20B, When navigating to Review Consumption Advices Supplier Portal, users are able to see Consigned Inventory and Consumption Advices for suppliers other than themselves.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue is not consistent and can sometimes be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Login as Supplier Portal User
2. Navigate to Supplier Portal
3. On left hand pane, navigate to Consigned Inventory > Review Consumption Advices
3. In Search Criteria Area, Open Supplier Drop Down LOV
4. Able to see all suppliers
5. Run a Blanket search -- ie: Search by Sold-to Legal Entity
6. See results for All Suppliers
Application is showing Supplier Consigned Inventory / Consumption Advice for ALL Suppliers and not only the related Supplier Inventory and Advice for that specific user / supplier.
Upgraded to 20B
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document