"Failed - Network error" When Attempting to Download Custom Print to PDF
(Doc ID 2674183.1)
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2020
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 19.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When utilizing a Custom Print for a Business Process, when clicking "Download" from the print window, the download attempt results in an error: "Failed - Network error". It was determined that this worked in prior Unifier versions.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment.
- Navigate to Home tab > Master Log - Business Processes > Business Process Log > Select a BP record for which the Custom Print has been configured > Click the Gear icon > Print - Custom...
- In the "Print" window, select the Custom Print Template > Click Print.
- The "runCustomPrint' window opens as expected and properly displays the document > Click "Download" button to download this print.
- The "Save As" window opens with File name = runCustomPrint and the Save as type = All Files (*.*)... (it should add the .pdf extension to the filename and "Save as type" should be PDF.
- Click "Save" and an error message is displayed: "runCustomPrint" ("Failed - Network error").
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document