PRC:SSP:When User Is Trying to Creating Requisition from Recent Purchases for Punch Out Items Navigates Back to Home Page
(Doc ID 2674231.1)
Last updated on JUNE 03, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.04.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User Tries to Use Recent Purchases for Punchout items
Click on them it takes the user to Supplier Punchout site and then add the item and checkout
It does not show Requisition Cart it navigates to Fusion Home Page
Expect Application should not allow to go to Supplier Site or if allowed add the item to cart
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login into Fusion Applications
2. Navigate > Procurement > Purchase Requisitions
3. Click on Recent Purchases for Punchout items
4. It takes to Supplier Site
5. Choose item and add to cart and check out
6. It comes back to Fusion Home page instead of Requisition Cart
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document