Start Date Is Not In The DD/MM/YYYY Format
(Doc ID 2674858.1)
Last updated on MAY 29, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Insurance Policy Administration Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a policy, the start date is not in the dd/mm/yyyy format.
Steps to replicate where date format has been set:
1. Go to the OHI environment
2. Click on the configuration tab
3. Under relations and providers, click countries
4. Search Au (or any other countries)
5. Primary date format is set to dd/MM/yyyy
6. Create a new policy
7. Start date is a different format
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document