ProductUpload Service Is Not Inserting All The Data Always From The Import Map And Complex XML
(Doc ID 2675078.1)
Last updated on JUNE 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Hub Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Collect the item and its EFF details and create /Update items through ProductUploads() service in FPH.
The steps followed for this is below
1) first create the productUpload entry
2) upload the file to the ProductUpload with the UCM ref.
3) import Items using process method in ProductUpload service
In the second step the service support to read the Item and its other entities (EFF, EFFTL, Categories..etc) and insert them into supplier Staging tables.
There are cases
1) It is missing one of the key attribute in the Attributes group (Eg. Item Introduction status, Nutriant attribute...etc)
2) The entire EFFB tables are missing
3) The categories are missing
Because of that functionally , there are different set of issues like categories not getting associated with the items, batch is getting failed for Attributes missing etc.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document