User Defined Reports (UDRs) - Give Failed Network Error and Are Not Running Successfully
(Doc ID 2675285.1)
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2020
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Run a csv output User Defined Report (UDR) for a long timeframe For example 1 year span), with Chrome browser, Excel® Icon appears and the following error displays in the lower left corner of the screen.
In the Excel® Icon
Failed - Network Error
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Access as user with permission and access to run UDRs
- Navigate to "Company name" project
- Reports > User-Defined > <REPORT>
- Report Format select csv
- Date Field between field populated as customer report desire (6 months, and then 1 year)
- Report starts to run and shortly, Excel® Icon shows in lower left of screen
- Shortly after Excel® Icon displays Report(#).csv (underneath - Failed - Network error)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document