Issue with Correct Funds Transfer Error Process
(Doc ID 2676156.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Payments Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.20.04.0 version, Process Receivables Payments
When testing Funds Capture Error Handling feature, corrected invoices are not processed.
The invoice failed to get authorized due to reason code 204 and went into Correct Funds Transfer Error.
Expect to be able to re-processed credit card invoice after making funds capture corrections
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create credit card invoice for specific amount ($2012) that simulates 'Error Code 204 - insufficient funds' error
2. Run Automatic Receipt Creation which submits authorization request for the invoice amount to Cybersource test account
3. Cybersource responds with Error Code 204 - insufficient funds
4. This results in receipt creation process to fail and no receipt is created
5. In Receivables, navigate to Funds Capture Error Correction and search the failed authorization.
6. Use one of the options available to correct the invoice (change card brand and number)
7.Open invoice and change the receipt method to MASTER CARD to match Master Card being used now
8. Try to reprocess receipt creation. Shows error about invalid receipt method
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document