Cost Sheet Cell Details: The Value Is Not Changing When Switching Between Project Currency and Base Currency
(Doc ID 2676207.1)
Last updated on JUNE 10, 2020
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 20.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Unifier : Version 20.3
When changing the Currency in the Cost Sheet from Project Currency to Base Currency:
Project Currency/Base currency is not changing on the project cost sheet even though they are different.
Project Currency/Base currency should display the difference on the project cost sheet.
- Base Currency = USD; Project Currency = INR.
- A Cost type record is created using Transaction Currency = EUR.
- In the Cost Sheet, click into the applicable cell to bring up the transactions.
- In the right pane the the currency shows as expected, in this case Project Currency of INR.
- Switch the currency to Base Currency and notice that the right pane still shows the INR value instead of USD value.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot see the difference on the cost sheet when Base Currency and Project Currency contains different values.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document