Oracle Public Sector Permits Cloud: Plan Review Due Date Does Not Populate To Individual Review Due Dates
(Doc ID 2676779.1)
Last updated on JUNE 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Public Sector Permits Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding reviewers to a plan review cycle, their due dates are blank and have to be set manually.
If the Plan Review cycle has a Due Date, every individual plan review I create by assigning reviewers will inherit the cycle's due date.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to PSCR as a plan review coordinator.
2. Find a permit that is in Plan Review status.
3. Create a new Plan Review Cycle.
4. Set a Due Date for the Cycle.
5. Add reviewers to the cycle.
6. Validate whether the individual plan reviews have due dates.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document