FA: SCM: OM: Applying Or Releasing Hold Using The - ReceiveOrderRequestService - Web Service Fails With: Another user request is being processed.
(Doc ID 2677135.1)
Last updated on JUNE 23, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Applying or Releasing Hold using the - ReceiveOrderRequestService - Web Service fails with:
Note: This error is reported on orders which have been revised.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Order created and submitted.
2. And as per requirement, revised the order and submitted the change.
3. Based on the update made to the order, Hold is getting applied from integration.
4. But Hold is not applied in the order and when checking with order number in "Manage Order Orchestration Messages".
5. Warning occurred - Another user request is being processed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document