UDR with Query Filters Return No Results If Search Criteria Does Not Match Exact Case
(Doc ID 2677283.1)
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 19.12]
Primavera Unifier - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 19.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Unifier 18.104.22.168
When users create a User Defined Report (UDR) using a data view and add query filters, when users run the report, unless users search for the exact data including the case, the report will return 0 rows. For example, if filtering on company name 'ABC' and the company name is 'Abc', the filter will return no results.
The search should not be case sensitive.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to the Company Workspace tab then to User defined reports
- Open problem report
- Add in search criteria. Using the example above, enter company name 'ABC'
- Run report an no results are returned
- Go back to search criteria and put in a criteria that matches the case exactly. As explained in the example above, enter 'Abc'
- Run the report again and receive results.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document