How to Opt Out of a Scheduled Maintenance Update for Retail Cloud Services
(Doc ID 2677710.1)
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service
Oracle Retail Order Management System Cloud Service
Oracle Retail Pricing Cloud Service
Oracle Retail Integration Cloud Service
Oracle Retail Enterprise Inventory Cloud Service
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document outlines what to do and what information needs to be provided in the SR to request an opt out of a maintenance update for the Retail Cloud Services.
This document applies ONLY to the following Retail Cloud Services. Please note that this policy or option does NOT apply to maintenance updates to infrastructure, operating system or quarterly critical patch updates.
- Retail Brand Compliance Management Cloud Service
- Retail Customer Engagement Cloud Service
- Retail Integration Cloud Service (The Opt Out policy for RICS only applies to customers who use Retail Merchandise Foundation Cloud Service and are opting out of the compatible RMFCS update)
- Retail Merchandising Suite Cloud Service (To opt out of the Merchandising Suite, you will need to choose Oracle Retail Merchandise Foundation Cloud Service when creating the Service Request)
- Retail Allocation Cloud Service
- Retail Invoice Matching Cloud Service
- Retail Pricing Cloud Service
- Retail Order Broker Cloud Service
- Retail Order Management System Cloud Service
- Retail Store Inventory Operations Cloud Services
- Retail Xstore Office Cloud Service
- Oracle XBRi Cloud Service
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!