Fusion: Unable To Close The Payables Period And The Payables Period Close Exception Report Shows No Data
(Doc ID 2678779.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Payables Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to close Payables period due to exceptions. And the Payables Period Close Exception report shows No data.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Navigate Payables > Invoices > Tasks > Create Adjustment Journal
2. Create a 2 line entry and save it with status = Incomplete (Not accounted case)
3. Create another 2 line entry and save it with Status = Final. (Accounted but not transferred case)
4. Navigate Payables > Invoices > Tasks > Manage Accounting Periods > Select May-20 period and Close Current Period
5. Check Scheduled Processes
Close Payables Accounting Period shows Status = Warning
Payables Period Close Exceptions Report shows NO exceptions for these manual
journal entries that are preventing Payables Period Close.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document