At-risk Revenue Feature Functionality
(Doc ID 2679282.1)
Last updated on JUNE 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Billing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
At-Risk Revenue feature functionality questions:
1. Once At risk revenue is accounted. How is it reclassified to approved earned revenue once funding is received?
2. How is revenue impacted once the at risk flag is removed from the contract line? Does it recalculate/re-process revenue from the effective amendment date of the at risk flag unchecked or from the system date the at risk flag is unchecked?
3. What is the effective date of the at risk flag when activated?
4. What is the impact of the at risk flag activated on existing contract lines, then deactivated later?
5. What reporting is available for at risk or Potential revenue on Contracts?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document