Monitor Crawl do not show the correct number of records indexed in Analytics Cloud
(Doc ID 2679514.1)
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Analytics Cloud - Version 105.4.0 and later
Oracle Analytics Cloud - Classic - Version 105.4.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Create a Dataset (with any sample data either a Excel format or with the data connection) with name "Sample" and has 10 records for example.
- Now, click on Inspect for the Dataset
- Go to Search - check option - Index Data Set for Searching - and choose "By name only"
- Do the index scheduling
- Now go to the Analytics URL - Administration - choose Monitor Crawl
- In the crawl output for the particular dataset - "Sample"- The output with "Total Number of XSA Column data Indexed : 0" . It should be 10 but zero records are observed.
In Dataset Inspect - Search - "Index Data Set for Searching" is not properly configured
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document