FA: SCM: OM: Importing Orders Using FBDI Fails With: Unexpected exception caught: java.lang.NullPointerException
(Doc ID 2680479.1)
Last updated on JULY 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Importing Sales Orders using FBDI fails with:
Unexpected exception caught: java.lang.NullPointerException
Steps to Reproduce
- Input to SourceSalesOrderImportTemplate.xlsm and Generate CSV data from the spread sheet
- Upload the CSV files of Steps#1
- Run Import Sales Orders then created a sales order successfully without any errors. The order is status: Awaiting Shipping.
- Ship the above sales order (submit Shipping Import or do ship confrim process via UI).Then the order status becomes Awaiting Billing.
- Upload the CSV file same as Steps #1 (not re-create a different CSV files by changing the contents of Excel.)
- Run Import Sales Orders with the CSV file, this JBO-29000 error occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document