FA: SCM: SCP: Forecast Quantity Loaded Via FBDI Does Not Match With Planning Workbench
(Doc ID 2680938.1)
Last updated on JULY 11, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Planning Central Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Forecast quantity loaded via FBDI does not match with the Order Quantity in 'Supplies and Demands' table
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Download the ScpExternalForecastImportTemplate.xlsm template and enter the required details
2. Generate the CSV file from FBDI template
3. Upload the CSV file by navigating to File Import and Export > Click new> UCM account > scm/planningdataloader/import
4. Run the 'Load Planning Data from Flat Files' ESS job
5. Navigate to Supply Chain Management > Supply Planning > Manage Plans > Search for the Plan
6. Run the Plan
7. Click on Open Pane > Supplies and Demands > Review the Ordered Quantity
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document