The "Save & Draw" Option Is Greyed Out Within Visualizer
(Doc ID 2681139.1)
Last updated on JUNE 18, 2020
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 20.3 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEM:
Within Visualizer, if a user clicks on a user defined template and tries to modify it via Advanced Details, sometimes the "Save & Draw" option is greyed out.
The "Save & Draw" option should always be available.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Login to Visualizer.
2. Click the "+" button and select "Schedule Comparison"
3. Select "Open from existing".
4. Select a "User" defined layout.
5. Click the "Options" button.
6. Modify the template by using the "Advanced" tab.
7. Observe the "Save & Draw" button is greyed out.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document