Publishing Not Automatically Enabled for New Baselines
(Doc ID 2681664.1)
Last updated on JUNE 23, 2020
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Projects copied as a baseline in P6 Pro or P6 Web do not enable the Publish check box in Define Baselines.
Saving a copy of a project as a baseline automatically enables the Publish check box.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- In P6 Pro go to Project\Maintain Baseline
- Select a project that has publication enabled and has been published.
- Click Add and Save a copy of the current project as a new baseline.
- Login to P6 Web and go to the Projects tab.
- From the Actions menu select Define Baselines.
- Note that the Publish option for the newly added baseline is not checked.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document