FA: SCM: OM: Unable To Select Character While Creating Segment In DOO_HEADERS_ADD_INFO Flexfield
(Doc ID 2682351.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 14, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to select Character Type while Creating Segment in DOO_HEADERS_ADD_INFO Flexfield. Please find the below Navigation.
1. Go to Setup and Maintenance
2. Search Task 'Manage Order Extensible Flexfields'
3. Search and enter 'Header information'
4. Manage Context
5. Add a new context 'Additional information', and enter the context to add segment.
6. In the page of 'Create Segment', In the tab 'Column Assignment' and attribute 'data type', only 'Character' in the list.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document