Select Type Attributes Lose Value On Reconfigure In Bom
(Doc ID 2682909.1)
Last updated on JUNE 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle BigMachines CPQ Cloud Service - Version 20 A Patch 2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In BOM, Single Select and Multi Select attributes do not retain their values while reconfiguring the Parent Model if they have "hide in transaction" checked. The attributes are added at the Child level.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a select type attribute at the child level
- Check the Hide in transaction checkbox
- Add the attributes on the Child layout
- Configure the bom, set a value for the attribute on the Child
- Add the configuration to a transaction
- Reconfigure the Parent model
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document