Sales Cloud User Email ID Missing From Resource Directory
(Doc ID 2683085.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After creating a new employee from the HCM application, and running the needed scheduled processes, the email is not propagated in the Resource Profile in Sales Cloud, and also in the Resource fusion table
After creating a new employee from the HCM application, and running the needed scheduled processes, the email shows in the Resource Profile as expected
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new employee in HCM, with the standard Hire flow, also with email provided for the employee;
2. Check for the Employee in Users and Roles, the email is there
3. Select a value for the Resource Role (i.e. Sales Manager) and click on the Autoprovision Roles button
4. Check in Resource Directory, the resource profile is created with all the details except the email address.
5. Run the scheduled below processes:
Retrieve Latest LDAP Changes
Import User and Role Application Security Data
Send Personal Data for Multiple Users to LDAP
Synchronize Person Records (without parameters and not working also with a time interval of less that 7 days for from and to date, and the last update date of the employee between the two intervals)
Send Pending LDAP Requests
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document