[21A]Advance Filter On A Custom DCL Field In Revenue Not Working On Revenue Mass Update
(Doc ID 2685695.1)
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion CX Sales Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Custom DCLs with advanced data filter returns invalid search results in Mass Update Picker Popup.
It should retrieve valid results when searching in Mass Update Picker popup.
Steps to reproduce
1. Create Text Field T1 in Asset
2. Expose T1 to Picker Popup Search Region and Results Table
3. Create 2 DCL D1 and D2 in Opportunity
4. The DCL D2 is pointing to Asset
5. Expose in the Landing Page/Detail Page/Mass Update Opportuntiy UI
6. Edit D2 and put Advanced Data Filter as below
T1_c = :DCL
DCL -> return D1_c
7. Populate few Opportunity records with value for D1
8. Populate few Asset records with T1 field value to match D1 value
9. For each Opportunity record, Verify D2 Filter is working fine in Picker Popup
10. Enable Mass Update for opportunity and try to do MU for D2
11. No records are seen in Popup for whichever combination of opportunity records selected for mass update
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document