My Oracle Support Banner

JET UI Config Does Not Render Merged Grid Cells Correctly (Doc ID 2685756.1)

Last updated on MARCH 15, 2021

Applies to:

Oracle BigMachines CPQ Cloud Service - Version 20 A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.

Symptoms

In JET config, when columns are merged so two attributes take up unequal portions of the screen, (ex. one attribute takes 75% and the other takes 25%) the attributes appear on the layout taking up equal space. It's expected that JET config would follow the config flow setup just as legacy config.

Cause

To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.

Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!


In this Document
Symptoms
Cause
Solution
References


My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.