IDCS: Can not Assign User in Salesforce Application as Missing Profile ID with "Not matches found"
(Doc ID 2686628.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 14, 2022
Applies to:Identity Cloud Service (IDCS) - Version N/A to N/A
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When configuring the settings to integrate Salesforce and IDCS with Salesforce application catalog, I tried following procedure, but, the required Profile ID is displayed as "Not matches found" and cannot be value selected.
1. Add an applicaton and select the App Catalog.
2. Search and add Salesforce.
3. Configure SSO Configuration and enable Provisioning.
4. Activating the application.
5. Open Users tab, click Assign, and then Assign button of a user.
6. "Not matches found" is displayed in the Profile ID field.
In the attribute mapping, the value acquired from Salesforce is already set in Profile ID.
How can I make a successful operation?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document