Unable To Save Depreciation Method When Using Custom Formula Method
(Doc ID 2688832.1)
Last updated on APRIL 18, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Assets Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.20.04.0 version, Set Up Asset Lifecycle Management-Define Fixed Assets
When attempting to create a formula based depreciation method
the following errors occur:
1) "Definition OptInEnabledFlag of type Attribute is not found in DepreciationMethodUIVO" --this error appears when clicking into an other field on the UI
2) Too many objects match the primary key oracle.jbo.Key[<ID>] -this error occurs when trying to save a formula
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to create Depreciation method
2. Create a formula based method
3. Try to process the formula
4. See error and then nothing can interact with the page. In addition java null pointer exception is thrown on certain runs when reproducing this issue
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document