Upload Party Tax Profile Ends With Warning
(Doc ID 2689419.1)
Last updated on MAY 21, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Tax Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Upload Party Tax Profile Ends with Warning
8. Party Tax Profile Validations
The value nearest in the ZX_PARTY_TAX_PROFILE_STG.ROUNDING_RULE_CODE attribute is invalid. Enter a valid value. for party type: THIRD_PARTY_SITE, party name: <party_name> and party number: <party_number>
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Manage Tax regimes
2. Click on Rapid Setup Spreadsheets
3. Download Tax Implementation Workbook
4. In this Party Tax Profile Controls worksheet is hidden > Select Unhide > Party Tax Profile Controls
5. Load the data in Party Tax Profile Controls worksheet
6. Go to worksheet "Tax Impl Workbook Instructions" and Generate csv.
7. Upload Tax Implementation workbook from Manage Tax regimes
after the load process completed,see the warning for process"Tax Configuration Content Upload"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document