(Doc ID 2689986.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receivables Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 to 11.13.20.07.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Create Bill Receivable UI, the value of Maturity Date in the Header is being set to system date when the user gives the details of customer.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Receivables > Accounts Receivable
2. Task > Create Bill Receivable
3. Set any values for required fields in [General Information] block
4. Set sysdate + 1 for [Maturity Date]
5. Set [Account Number] or [Name] field in [Drawee] block
--> Maturity date is updated to sysdate
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document