Upcharge Rate for Pack Items not Picked Correctly
(Doc ID 2691201.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When there is a rate change on the upcharges and if there are open allocations at the same time, then the new upcharge rate should not be applied on the allocations.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create 2 allocations. Alloc1 for pack item and Alloc2 for regular item.
2) Create partial shipment for both the allocations and receive them. The upcharge and expense are based on the active rate at this time.
3) Upload the cost component update template to change the rate on the cost components. Run the batches to update the cost components(batch_alloctsfupd.ksh, batch_itmcostcompupd.ksh).
4) Create shipment for the remaining quantities on Alloc1 and Alloc2.
5) Note for the pack item the expense and the upcharges computed are based on the new rate where as for the regular item the cost components are calculated using the older rate. Expectation is even for packitems the older rate should be used for calculating the expenses/upcharges.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document