Unifier Hangs When Referencing Related Records
(Doc ID 2691231.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 04, 2020
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 19.4 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 19.4 to 19.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Primavera Unifier Version 19.4
When viewing the Reference Records associated with some BP records, Unifier returns "0 Records" or it never returns with a value after an up to 10 minute waiting period of time.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Access Unifier, Proxy as a user with privileges
- Test With New UI enabled
- Navigate to Home Tab > Open the Log, the Correct Node, and the Record to open
- When the record opens, select "Reference Records".
- Unifier starts processing the request, screen displays large black circle with 3 smaller white dots.
- After approx 2 minutes, 0 Records returned.
- Disable New UI
- Open the same record
- Select "Reference Records"
- "Processing..." is displayed.
- After approximately 10 minutes no results are provided and it is still running.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document