Project Contract Billing Amount Based Event Does Not Generate Invoice When Billing Control Is Used
(Doc ID 2691441.1)
Last updated on JULY 23, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Billing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.20.04.0 version, Manage Project Contracts-Manage Project Contract Billing
When attempting to run Generate Invoices process,
the following error occurs.
The expenditure item or event wasn't processed because the transaction details don't match a billing control
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Created a new Revenue Category
2) Created a new Expenditure Type and associated it to the Revenue Category
3) Updated the Project Resource Breakdown Structure to include the Revenue Category in Billing controls
4) Created a new Project and associated the Resource Breakdown Structure
5) Created a new Contract and associated the Project in the Contract Line. Under Billing Control, add "Billing Resource" as the Revenue Category
6) Contract submitted for approval and approved in Approved status
7) Created a Billing and Revenue event
9) Generated Invoice lines
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document