Issue with Allow Mixed Case Search Option Functionality At Custom Order Release Search Screen Pseudo Columns
(Doc ID 2691491.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management Cloud Service - Version 20.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Custom Screenset new field Remark Text search is not working non Matching case. Even disabling the Match case option and allowing the Mixed case option, the custom screenset is not fetching the desired results for corresponding remark qualifier id's.
Disabling the Match case option should work as intended.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create Order Release Remark Qualifier
2) Add Remark Qualifier Tracking Number to Two orders
3) Create a new Custom Screenset the Public Screenset: ORDER RELEASE
4) Go To Search Criteria add new field with below details.
Field Name: Remark text
Remark Qual ID: Add new Remark Qualifier
Once Added, Edit the field and Enable Allow Mixed Case and uncheck Match Case option.
5) Add the Screenset to the Custom Menu attached to the user.
6) Now Search the Custom Order Release screen with new Remark Qualifier value. Only one record displays.
While Searching with specific value ignoring the functionality of Disabling the Allow Mixed case.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document