EICS: STOCK COUNT Tables Not Updated After the ThirdPartyStockCountImport_OpsJob Completes
(Doc ID 2692107.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Enterprise Inventory Cloud Service - Version 19.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ThirdPartyStockCountImport_OpsJob status shows completed, however the STOCK_COUNT_IMPORT does not show any record of that file. The stock count qty is also not updated in the database tables.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Set up a PG for Type = Unit with counting method as Third Party and Auto Authorize flag checked
2. Set up a PGC with All Departments section
3. Schedule the PG for Start Date of 7/9/2020 and end date of 7/31/2020
4. Assign Store 801
5. Run Generate Unit Stock Count job via the job Admin > Adhoc Job Screen
6. Open the stock count and take a snapshot
7. Status of the SC changes from New to In progress
8. Copy the STK_20200714025959_801.dat file to the sFTP server
9. Run the Third Party Stock Count Import job via the job Admin > Adhoc Job Screen
Note that the job status is completed
The stock count import table is not updated with the record.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document