How to Apply the July 2020 WLS PSU Patch on a SOACS 22.214.171.124 Instance
(Doc ID 2692152.1)
Last updated on JULY 28, 2020
Applies to:SOA Suite Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Managed File Transfer Cloud Service - Version 16.1.3 and later
SOA on Marketplace - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document will go through the detailed steps that can be followed in order to apply the July 2020 WLS PSU patch on a SOACS 184.108.40.206 Instance.
- Make sure the patch ReadMe is followed and the pre-requisites are done before a patch is applied.
- Applying a patch on a domain requires a downtime. Please plan accordingly.
- Before applying the WLS PSU with the opatch utility make sure that the Admin and Managed Servers are stopped.
- If you have multiple nodes for the instance make sure you apply the patch in all the VM Nodes.
- Before applying the patches they need to be downloaded on the instance VMs. After the patch(es) are applied make sure that you remove them from the disk.
- Apply on the OTD Node the Patch 30885217. The WLS Patch for OTD is password protected. Open a Service Request in order to get the password.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document