Unable To See Participants And Rule-sets After Importing Task Using SOA Composer
(Doc ID 2692385.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Payables Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When moving Business Process Management (BPM) Approval rules from one instance to another instance using Service-Oriented Architectures (SOA) composer, FinApInvoiceApproval task is missing for editing in BPM, after running the synchronization none of the participants and rule-sets were present in the Assignee tab for Invoice Approval . However, the rules are active and used by system for processing the invoices.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Administrators export the rules from the test environment before a Production to Test (P2T).
2. Cloud operations perform a P2T.
3. Export of rules from test environment using SOA composer as a temporary backup file.
4. Administrators replace rules in the temporary backup file with the backup rules contained in the jar file from step one.
5. Using SOA Composer, import the file from step four to the test environment.
6. Notice that Invoice Approval Rules are missing .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document