FA:SCM:CST System Allows Deleting Cost Element Referenced In Cost Component Mapping And Transactions
(Doc ID 2692445.1)
Last updated on JULY 20, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System is allowing deletion of cost elements of type Profit in Inventory, even though the component mapping is there and the transactions are costed with the cost element mapping.
This is leaving the cost component mapping source cost element as blank and the transactions orphan causing data integrity issues. Expect the system to disallow deletion of cost elements.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a cost element of type profit in Inventory
2. Create Cost component mapping
3. Assign it to cost profile
4. Get the transaction costed
5. Delete cost element
6. Observe the cost element gets deleted successfully without any error. Also the source cost element in the cost component mapping becomes blank.
7. Query the transaction and observe the cost component mapping is blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document