UnLoad OBLPN RF Option & Move OBLPN to Stage Location Results In: "Error: Cannot resolve keyword 'ob_stop_dtl' int."
(Doc ID 2693546.1)
Last updated on JULY 23, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management Enterprise Edition Cloud Service - Version 19.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 19.4 / updated to 20.2 version, Core Product Functionality
UnLoad OBLPN RF Option is not working
UnLoad OBLPN RF Option is not working in Test and PROD
when trying to scan the OBLPN system throwing Error: Cannot resolve keyword 'ob_stop_dtl' int.
PROD issue replicated in the test instance the issue in prod:
Error: Cannot resolve keyword 'ob_stop_dtl' int.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select the OBLOAD screen, and query for the loading started status load information.
2. Select the OBLPNs which are in loaded status.
3. Go to the RF screen "Unload OBLPN".
4. Enter the OBLPN information and press tab.
5. It will ask for the stage location, enter the stage location and the OBLPN is in packed status.
When attempting to move the OBLPN to the Stage Location the error occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document