STKXPLD Does Not Insert Data Into The STAKE_SKU_LOC Table
(Doc ID 2693781.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service (MFCS) 19.0.005.2 version, The STKVAR_PROCESS does not populate the data into STAKE_SKU_LOC and STAKE_PROD_LOC tables.
Steps To Recreate:
- Schedule a Unit and Value stock count on VDATE+1 for an department having Items with a positive Stock on Hand.
- Run the Jobs STKXPLD, STKUPD_PRE, and STKUPD in that order; no data in the above two tables.
- Run the Job DETSYS; VDATE changes to the next business day equal to stake active date.
- Run the Jobs STKXPLD, STKUPD_PRE, STKUPD in that order.
- Notice that the data gets populated in STAKE_SKU_LOC
- However, there is no data in the STAKE_PROD_LOC table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document