Cannot Create A Transfer Of The Type Return To Vendor
(Doc ID 2694312.1)
Last updated on JULY 25, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting below error while creating a transfer of the type return to vendor.
"A Restock percentage value is required."
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a Transfer of type Return to Vendor
2. Fill the From Location with a Store
3. Fill the To Location with a WH
4. Add the transfer detail
5. Add an item and do not fill the restocking fee.
6. Note the system will warn you that you need a restocking fee and even if you add when you press the OK Button the system will clear the value from the field and give out the above error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document