Total Of Member Assets Depreciation Does Not Equal The Group Asset Depreciation
(Doc ID 2694424.1)
Last updated on JULY 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Assets Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The total of member assets' depreciation does not equal to the group asset
depreciation when the "Depreciated By" option is set to "Member Method".
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create group assets using ADFDI template with the following option sets:
- Recognize Gain or Loss = Immediately when retired
- Terminal Gain Loss = Immediately when retired
- Tracking Method = Calculate member asset amount
- Depreciated By = Member Method
- Sum member asset amount to group asset = Yes
2. Create member asset 1, 2, and 3 using ADFDI template. Linked all three assets to group asset
3. Run Depreciation on all assets
4. Compare depreciation between member assets and group
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document