Error While Adding Country of Sourcing Information for an Approved Item
(Doc ID 2694510.1)
Last updated on JULY 25, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Below error pops up while adding a country of sourcing information for an approved item.
Error: Must be in range 0.01 to 99999999.99
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an item using the Data Conversion tool. In the Item Supplier Country Dimensions file, pass the tare weight value as null.
2. Note the item gets created with tare weight value populated as zero in ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY_DIM.
3. Search for the item. Click on More actions> Suppliers.
4. Click on Country of Sourcing.
5. In Country of sourcing pane, click on add.
6. Add a new country of sourcing records. Note the above error pops up.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document