Smart View Allows Submitting Data For Only One Entity Per Worksheet Using Web Forms
(Doc ID 2695269.1)
Last updated on JULY 29, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud Service - Version 20.07.51 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Open an Excel workbook and connect to Financial Consolidation & Close Cloud Service (FCCS).
2. Open a form from the Library. Select applicable values for the dimensions in the POV bar.
3. Open a second worksheet in the same workbook and set the active connection for the new sheet.
4. Import the same form in the second sheet, but select a different member for one dimension (e.g., if Member_1 was set in Step 2, set it to Member_2 here).
5. Switch back to the first tab and submit one or more data values.
In the second sheet, the applicable POV dimension has been switched to Member_1. So users can only submit data for one member at a time when using web forms.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document