PRC:PO: Vertex Tax Regime Is Not Triggered For Change Orders
(Doc ID 2695334.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.04.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Vertex Tax Regime is not triggered for change orders.
Vertex Tax Regime to be triggered for change orders.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a purchase order , add line 1, save , vertex regime is triggered, tax is calculated
2. Add line 2, save, vertex regime is triggered, tax is calculated
3. Submit for approval
(status is incomplete)
4. Approve the purchase order (status change to open)
5. Edit purchase order/create a change order
6. Duplicate line or create a new line, save, vertex regime is not triggered, tax is not calculated
7. Submit change order for approval, approve change order
8. Review change order lines
After approving change order, purchase order shows lines added by change order, but the Vertex Tax regime was not triggered for the new approved lines, tax was not calculated for the approved lines
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document