FA:SCM:MFG - Error " The Total Cost Allocation Percentage for All Outputs Assigned to the Operation XX Cannot Exceed 100% " While Update Process Work Order Output
(Doc ID 2695464.1)
Last updated on JULY 29, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Manufacturing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While Update Process Work Order Output Product Cost Allocation Percentage, the following Error occurs
The Total Cost Allocation Percentage for All Outputs Assigned to the Operation XX Cannot Exceed 100%
STEPS TO PRODUCE
1. Download ProcessWorkOrderTemplate for Product version to update Cost Allocation
2. Prepare Data for Process Work Order Output Update
3. Generate CSV
4. Goto Applications
5. Tools->Scheduled processes
6. Click on Schedule new Process
7. Select " Load Interface File for Import" ( Process: Import Work Order, Data File: Upload a New File)
9. Run "Import Work Orders" ESS Job
11.ESS Job "Import Work Orders" Completed with Warning
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document