Fusion Global HR: Internal Transfer from Oracle Recruiting Changes the Manager on Previous Assignment Record
(Doc ID 2696859.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.20.01.0 version, Candidate Experience
Internal transfer processed from Oracle Recruiting is changing the employee's manager in backdated assignment row.
For previous assignment data to remain the same.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Internal transfer applies to a requisition.
2) Recruiter moves the transfer through to offer.
3) Recruiter creates offer with action of Transfer and updates the position number in the offer to reflect the future dates assignment details. Manager of new position has a start date is July 16, 2020.
4) Candidate accepts new offer.
5) Candidate is moved to HR - Pending Manual Processing
6) Internal Mobility team accesses Manage Job Offers and validates information with new manager fed to the record in Manage Job Offers.
7) Internal Mobility team processes the transfer
8) Candidate moves to HR - Processing in Progress
9) ESS Job Complete the Recruiting Process is ran successfully.
10) Candidate moves to HR - Processed.
11) Internal Mobility team is able to see the new manager updated in Core, but with an effective date of December 2019 and not effective of the new assignment, July 16, 2020. Confirmation from Oracle Recruiting internal transfer processed with
new manager as of 16-July, 2020.
12) Review employee assignment after transfer. Previous assignment shows the manager changed to current manager.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document