Resa Transaction Screen Total Retail Value Is Zero If The Item Status Is In ORI
(Doc ID 2697082.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ReSA Manage Transaction Screen not shows the Total Retail value if the item status is in ORI(Order initiated).
Case 1: Through RTLOG Process
- Load an RTLOG for sale transaction where Item Status ORI.
- Go to Transaction Manage screen and found Total Retail calculated only with Tax Value. Retail value and discount not considered.
Case 2: Through ReSA online screen
- Create new Transaction.
- Select store and business date.
- Add Item.
- Select Transaction and sub Transaction Type sale.
- Select ORI as Item status from customer attribute screen.
- See Total retail is getting populated as 0.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document